How to Recover Lost Videos And Audio from Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy mobile users, have you ever accidentally deleted some fabulous videos when you are simply trying to clean up your Samsung Galaxy phone? Or have you ever deleted some important audios without preparation when you are playing with your Samsung Galaxy phone? Without doubt, these are terrible experiences. However, what the most awful thing is that although you have tried a lot of methods, there is still no way to recover your lost videos and audios. After all, the videos and audios are important to you. You may be so nervous to find out how to retrieve deleted videos and audios from your Samsung Galaxy phone.
No need to be nervous. In this page, I am going to tell you how to recover videos and other media data from your Samsung Galaxy phone. In the first place, I would like to recommend all of you the Android Data Recovery software, which is a safe as well as the efficient app to help you retrieve the videos and other media data from Samsung Galaxy device.
More information about Android Data Recovery
All right, now let’s see what more the Android Data Recovery software can do for you.
1. The Android Data Recovery software supports to directly retrieve lost or deleted photos, videos, audio files, contacts, messages, messages Attachments, call history, whatsApp, documents from Samsung phone and other android smartphone or SD cards inside your Android device.
2. The Android Data Recovery software can recover lost data for android phone or SD card, even you lost them by accidentally deleting, factory resetting, system crash, forgotten password, flashing ROM, rooting, and more.
3. The Android Data Recovery software allow you to preview and selectively check to regain lost or deleted pictures, videos, messages, contacts and so on from android smartphone before we act to get them back .
4. The Android Data Recovery software supports to extract data from dead/broken Samsung phone internal storage, repair Samsung phone system problem such as frozen, crashed, black-screen, virus-attack, screen-locked and recover it to normal.
5. The Android Data Recovery software apply to almost all Android smartphones and tablets like Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Sharp, Windows phone, etc.
6. 100% safety and quality, just read and retrieve the data.
How to Recover Lost Videos or Audios from Samsung Galaxy Devices
From what I mentioned above, it is clear that Samsung Data Recovery software can completely recover lost videos and other media data from Samsung Galaxy phone. Well, before I am going to tell you how to recover the lost videos and audios, you are required to know that you had better not take any new photos, videos or transfer new documents to it once you deleted photos and videos from your Samsung Galaxy phone because those lost files may be shrouded by new data. Ok, let’s see these step to recover your data.
Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect Samsung to computer
Please first download, install and run the Android Data Recovery software on your computer. Then select “Android Data Recovery” option and connect your Samsung phone to your computer through the USB cable so that the connected Samsung device will be detected by the program.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
As soon as the program detects your Samsung Galaxy phone, you need to enable USB debugging according the following situations:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”.
Additionally, please try to disable it and reset it again if you still get this window and the USB debugging has been enabled.
Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your Samsung Galaxy
Your Samsung Galaxy has been connected to the Android Data Recovery software successfully when you see the below windows. Now, let the program analyze your Galaxy S data by selecting the file type “Gallery” as well as “Videos” and clicking “Next” button.
Then click “Allow” and “Start” button one-by-one on your Samsung Galaxy device, which will give the program privilege to scan the deleted data from your device.
Step 4. Preview and restore audios and videos from Samsung Galaxy
The recoverable file will be shown in the category of “Gallery” and “Videos” at the left side of the window and you can preview them. Then YOU are supposed to check the files you want back and click “Recover” to get them back on your computer.
Finished! It is very easy to recover the deleted videos and audios from your Samsung Galaxy phone by the steps above, isn’t it? So act quickly to do it! But remember to contact us if you still have any question.